Top Posts & Pages
- ADHD and the Military - My Experience
- Is ADHD a Gift?
- Book Review: ADHD: You've Got My Attention
- Podcast Announcement: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- Book Launch: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- 9-11 Brings Anxiety for Many of Us
- Retained in Second Grade: Undiscovered ADHD
- Have You Given Your Book Feet?
- What Acts of Kindness Can YOU Offer Those Who Mourn?
- A Chaplain Reflects on the Parkland School Shooting on the One-Year Anniversary
- 9-11 Terrorist Attack
- ADHD Best Blogs
- American Tragedies
- attention deficit disorder
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Book Contests
- Book Reviews
- chaplain, September 11
- Daily Post Prompt
- Ground Zero
- Honor Our Veterans
- Memorial Day
- Police Chaplain
- Readers Choice Book Contest
- School shootings
- September 11 2001
- Terrorist Attacks on U.S.
- Triumph Over Terror
Tag Archives: Triumph Over Terror
So what does A.D.D./A.D.H.D have in common with the Readers Choice Book Competition? Me. Bob Ossler. That’s right. Me. Ages ago, I was one of those kids that teachers argued over: “Don’t put that kid in my class.” My reputation … Continue reading
Which topic would you rather read about? I know. Everyone loves dogs and cats, so those books snag my attention, too. Always cute, touching stories. But, here’s another. Chaplain Bob Ossler volunteered at Ground Zero in New York City after the … Continue reading
So this prompt I can write about: Underdog. My coauthor (Janice Hall Heck) and I have written a book entitled Triumph Over Terror, a book about my experiences as a volunteer chaplain at Ground Zero after September 11. It was … Continue reading
Triumph Over Terror by Chaplain Bob Ossler and Janice Hall Heck is in TCK Publishing Readers Choice Books competition at buff.ly/2zYMgjJ Category 6 #Memoir “Chaplain bob Ossler has been in the rescue business for a long time as a firefighter, … Continue reading