Top Posts & Pages
- ADHD and the Military - My Experience
- Is ADHD a Gift?
- Book Review: ADHD: You've Got My Attention
- Podcast Announcement: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- Book Launch: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- 9-11 Brings Anxiety for Many of Us
- Retained in Second Grade: Undiscovered ADHD
- Have You Given Your Book Feet?
- What Acts of Kindness Can YOU Offer Those Who Mourn?
- A Chaplain Reflects on the Parkland School Shooting on the One-Year Anniversary
- 9-11 Terrorist Attack
- ADHD Best Blogs
- American Tragedies
- attention deficit disorder
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Book Contests
- Book Reviews
- chaplain, September 11
- Daily Post Prompt
- Ground Zero
- Honor Our Veterans
- Memorial Day
- Police Chaplain
- Readers Choice Book Contest
- School shootings
- September 11 2001
- Terrorist Attacks on U.S.
- Triumph Over Terror
Tag Archives: Readers Choice Book Awards
LAST CHANCE to vote for Triumph Over Terror by Chaplain Bob Ossler and Janice Hall Heck in the Christian Indie Awards http://www.christianpublishers.net/18votes/ (Christian Small Publishers Association-SCBA) Category: NONFICTION: BIOGRAPHY category Vote here: www.christianpublishers.net/18votes/ Deadline is March 31 Triumph Over Terror … Continue reading
So I’ve owned up to being A.D.D./A.D.H.D, and that explains a bit of my poor performance in school in my early years. It may also explain a bit of my impulsiveness, inattention, and hyperactivity as a child and as an … Continue reading
So what does A.D.D./A.D.H.D have in common with the Readers Choice Book Competition? Me. Bob Ossler. That’s right. Me. Ages ago, I was one of those kids that teachers argued over: “Don’t put that kid in my class.” My reputation … Continue reading