Top Posts & Pages
- ADHD and the Military - My Experience
- Is ADHD a Gift?
- Book Review: ADHD: You've Got My Attention
- Podcast Announcement: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- Book Launch: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- 9-11 Brings Anxiety for Many of Us
- Retained in Second Grade: Undiscovered ADHD
- Have You Given Your Book Feet?
- What Acts of Kindness Can YOU Offer Those Who Mourn?
- A Chaplain Reflects on the Parkland School Shooting on the One-Year Anniversary
- 9-11 Terrorist Attack
- ADHD Best Blogs
- American Tragedies
- attention deficit disorder
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Book Contests
- Book Reviews
- chaplain, September 11
- Daily Post Prompt
- Ground Zero
- Honor Our Veterans
- Memorial Day
- Police Chaplain
- Readers Choice Book Contest
- School shootings
- September 11 2001
- Terrorist Attacks on U.S.
- Triumph Over Terror
Tag Archives: painful memories
Buried memories of tragedy resurface for many of us each Memorial Day. I flash back to Yarnell, Arizona in 2013 when nineteen Granite Mountain Hotshot Firefighters, ranging in age from 21 to 43, were trapped and killed in a wildfire. … Continue reading
We invite you to read an excerpt of Triumph Over Terror, a book coauthored by Chaplain Bob Ossler and Janice Hall Heck. The book relates Chaplain Bob Ossler’s experiences at Ground Zero in the aftermath of the terrorist attacks on … Continue reading