Top Posts & Pages
- ADHD and the Military - My Experience
- Is ADHD a Gift?
- Book Review: ADHD: You've Got My Attention
- Podcast Announcement: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- Book Launch: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- 9-11 Brings Anxiety for Many of Us
- Retained in Second Grade: Undiscovered ADHD
- Have You Given Your Book Feet?
- What Acts of Kindness Can YOU Offer Those Who Mourn?
- A Chaplain Reflects on the Parkland School Shooting on the One-Year Anniversary
- 9-11 Terrorist Attack
- ADHD Best Blogs
- American Tragedies
- attention deficit disorder
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Book Contests
- Book Reviews
- chaplain, September 11
- Daily Post Prompt
- Ground Zero
- Honor Our Veterans
- Memorial Day
- Police Chaplain
- Readers Choice Book Contest
- School shootings
- September 11 2001
- Terrorist Attacks on U.S.
- Triumph Over Terror
Tag Archives: Janice Hall Heck
Friday, September 20th, 2019 @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Cumberland County Community Church, Millville, NJ Free Book launch. ADHD: You’ve Got My Attention: Strategies for Meeting Life’s Challenges, by Bob Ossler and Janice Heck, will be released on September … Continue reading
By Janice Hall Heck with Chaplain Bob Ossler Who answers the questions that erupt after an incomprehensible tragedy? “Where is God?” “Why me?” Why did this happen?” One answer is chaplains. Chaplains of all faiths serve on the front lines of critical … Continue reading
By Bob Ossler and Janice Hall Heck In memory of those who lost their lives at Ground Zero after the terrorist attacks, and in recognition of the heroes who served there in the search and rescue, search and recovery, clean-up … Continue reading
Good morning my friends. Let’s face it, life just gets way too busy for all of us. Looking for jobs, taking calls, taking care of family, trying to eat right. There’s always something going on. It never stops. … Continue reading
Multiple award-winning, Triumph Over Terror, by Ground Zero Chaplain and Janice Hall Heck, recounts Ossler’s interactions with heartbroken victims of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Used by permission of Blackside Publishing. Sweeper Man’s Hopeless Task “I must lose myself in action, … Continue reading
LAST CHANCE to vote for Triumph Over Terror by Chaplain Bob Ossler and Janice Hall Heck in the Christian Indie Awards http://www.christianpublishers.net/18votes/ (Christian Small Publishers Association-SCBA) Category: NONFICTION: BIOGRAPHY category Vote here: www.christianpublishers.net/18votes/ Deadline is March 31 Triumph Over Terror … Continue reading