Top Posts & Pages
- ADHD and the Military - My Experience
- Is ADHD a Gift?
- Book Review: ADHD: You've Got My Attention
- Podcast Announcement: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- Book Launch: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- 9-11 Brings Anxiety for Many of Us
- Retained in Second Grade: Undiscovered ADHD
- Have You Given Your Book Feet?
- What Acts of Kindness Can YOU Offer Those Who Mourn?
- A Chaplain Reflects on the Parkland School Shooting on the One-Year Anniversary
- 9-11 Terrorist Attack
- ADHD Best Blogs
- American Tragedies
- attention deficit disorder
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Book Contests
- Book Reviews
- chaplain, September 11
- Daily Post Prompt
- Ground Zero
- Honor Our Veterans
- Memorial Day
- Police Chaplain
- Readers Choice Book Contest
- School shootings
- September 11 2001
- Terrorist Attacks on U.S.
- Triumph Over Terror
Tag Archives: Ground Zero
By Bob Ossler and Janice Hall Heck In memory of those who lost their lives at Ground Zero after the terrorist attacks, and in recognition of the heroes who served there in the search and rescue, search and recovery, clean-up … Continue reading
LAST CHANCE to vote for Triumph Over Terror by Chaplain Bob Ossler and Janice Hall Heck in the Christian Indie Awards http://www.christianpublishers.net/18votes/ (Christian Small Publishers Association-SCBA) Category: NONFICTION: BIOGRAPHY category Vote here: www.christianpublishers.net/18votes/ Deadline is March 31 Triumph Over Terror … Continue reading
So I’ve owned up to being A.D.D./A.D.H.D, and that explains a bit of my poor performance in school in my early years. It may also explain a bit of my impulsiveness, inattention, and hyperactivity as a child and as an … Continue reading
So what does A.D.D./A.D.H.D have in common with the Readers Choice Book Competition? Me. Bob Ossler. That’s right. Me. Ages ago, I was one of those kids that teachers argued over: “Don’t put that kid in my class.” My reputation … Continue reading