Top Posts & Pages
- ADHD and the Military - My Experience
- Is ADHD a Gift?
- Book Review: ADHD: You've Got My Attention
- Podcast Announcement: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- Book Launch: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- 9-11 Brings Anxiety for Many of Us
- Retained in Second Grade: Undiscovered ADHD
- Have You Given Your Book Feet?
- What Acts of Kindness Can YOU Offer Those Who Mourn?
- A Chaplain Reflects on the Parkland School Shooting on the One-Year Anniversary
- 9-11 Terrorist Attack
- ADHD Best Blogs
- American Tragedies
- attention deficit disorder
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Book Contests
- Book Reviews
- chaplain, September 11
- Daily Post Prompt
- Ground Zero
- Honor Our Veterans
- Memorial Day
- Police Chaplain
- Readers Choice Book Contest
- School shootings
- September 11 2001
- Terrorist Attacks on U.S.
- Triumph Over Terror
Tag Archives: Bob Ossler Chaplain
Friday, September 20th, 2019 @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Cumberland County Community Church, Millville, NJ Free Book launch. ADHD: You’ve Got My Attention: Strategies for Meeting Life’s Challenges, by Bob Ossler and Janice Heck, will be released on September … Continue reading
By Chaplain Bob Ossler Valentine’s Day represents romance and love for couples—or lack of—for anxious, lonely singles. However, for parents, family, and friends of the 17 victims (14 students, 3 staff) of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas School shooting in 2018, … Continue reading
Good morning my friends. Let’s face it, life just gets way too busy for all of us. Looking for jobs, taking calls, taking care of family, trying to eat right. There’s always something going on. It never stops. … Continue reading
Buried memories of tragedy resurface for many of us each Memorial Day. I flash back to Yarnell, Arizona in 2013 when nineteen Granite Mountain Hotshot Firefighters, ranging in age from 21 to 43, were trapped and killed in a wildfire. … Continue reading
by Bob Ossler Chaplain and Janice Hall Heck Three days remain in the Christian Indie Awards Book contest (www.christianpublishers.net/18votes/) Deadline March 31. Will dog stories win first place in this contest? Our book, Triumph Over Terror, has been in two … Continue reading