Top Posts & Pages
- ADHD and the Military - My Experience
- Is ADHD a Gift?
- Book Review: ADHD: You've Got My Attention
- Podcast Announcement: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- Book Launch: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- 9-11 Brings Anxiety for Many of Us
- Retained in Second Grade: Undiscovered ADHD
- Have You Given Your Book Feet?
- What Acts of Kindness Can YOU Offer Those Who Mourn?
- A Chaplain Reflects on the Parkland School Shooting on the One-Year Anniversary
- 9-11 Terrorist Attack
- ADHD Best Blogs
- American Tragedies
- attention deficit disorder
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Book Contests
- Book Reviews
- chaplain, September 11
- Daily Post Prompt
- Ground Zero
- Honor Our Veterans
- Memorial Day
- Police Chaplain
- Readers Choice Book Contest
- School shootings
- September 11 2001
- Terrorist Attacks on U.S.
- Triumph Over Terror
Tag Archives: attention deficit disorder
Authors love getting feedback on their books. Thankfully, Amazon provides a platform for giving feedback. Here is a review by a parent of a child with ADHD: #ADHD: You’ve Got My Attention: Strategies for Meeting Life’s Challenges. Thank you, Mary … Continue reading
Friday, September 20th, 2019 @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Cumberland County Community Church, Millville, NJ Free Book launch. ADHD: You’ve Got My Attention: Strategies for Meeting Life’s Challenges, by Bob Ossler and Janice Heck, will be released on September … Continue reading