Top Posts & Pages
- ADHD and the Military - My Experience
- Is ADHD a Gift?
- Book Review: ADHD: You've Got My Attention
- Podcast Announcement: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- Book Launch: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- 9-11 Brings Anxiety for Many of Us
- Retained in Second Grade: Undiscovered ADHD
- Have You Given Your Book Feet?
- What Acts of Kindness Can YOU Offer Those Who Mourn?
- A Chaplain Reflects on the Parkland School Shooting on the One-Year Anniversary
- 9-11 Terrorist Attack
- ADHD Best Blogs
- American Tragedies
- attention deficit disorder
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Book Contests
- Book Reviews
- chaplain, September 11
- Daily Post Prompt
- Ground Zero
- Honor Our Veterans
- Memorial Day
- Police Chaplain
- Readers Choice Book Contest
- School shootings
- September 11 2001
- Terrorist Attacks on U.S.
- Triumph Over Terror
Tag Archives: American heroes of 9/11
Read the latest book review from Angelina Assanti in the Southwest Florida Online journal. This Week’s Featured Author – Bob Ossler Chaplain Article by: Angelina Assanti In this week’s edition of “Between the Covers,” we feature the writing team of Bob … Continue reading
For #ReadABookDay, please consider Triumph Over Terror now at a special rate of $3.99 on Kindle. Multi-award winning book, Triumph Over Terror, can be summed up in one word: Powerful. We’ve all send the images of 9/11. Even though they … Continue reading
By Bob Ossler and Janice Hall Heck In memory of those who lost their lives at Ground Zero after the terrorist attacks, and in recognition of the heroes who served there in the search and rescue, search and recovery, clean-up … Continue reading
by Bob Ossler Chaplain and Janice Hall Heck Three days remain in the Christian Indie Awards Book contest (www.christianpublishers.net/18votes/) Deadline March 31. Will dog stories win first place in this contest? Our book, Triumph Over Terror, has been in two … Continue reading