Top Posts & Pages
- ADHD and the Military - My Experience
- Is ADHD a Gift?
- Book Review: ADHD: You've Got My Attention
- Podcast Announcement: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- Book Launch: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- 9-11 Brings Anxiety for Many of Us
- Retained in Second Grade: Undiscovered ADHD
- Have You Given Your Book Feet?
- What Acts of Kindness Can YOU Offer Those Who Mourn?
- A Chaplain Reflects on the Parkland School Shooting on the One-Year Anniversary
- 9-11 Terrorist Attack
- ADHD Best Blogs
- American Tragedies
- attention deficit disorder
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Book Contests
- Book Reviews
- chaplain, September 11
- Daily Post Prompt
- Ground Zero
- Honor Our Veterans
- Memorial Day
- Police Chaplain
- Readers Choice Book Contest
- School shootings
- September 11 2001
- Terrorist Attacks on U.S.
- Triumph Over Terror
Category Archives: chaplain, September 11
Like all of you, 911 is really tough to reflect on each year. Those of us who worked on site at Ground Zero remember horrible pain, vulnerability, panic, anxiety, depression, and many other feelings that cause us great discomfort. It … Continue reading
Good morning my friends. Let’s face it, life just gets way too busy for all of us. Looking for jobs, taking calls, taking care of family, trying to eat right. There’s always something going on. It never stops. … Continue reading
We invite you to read an excerpt of Triumph Over Terror, a book coauthored by Chaplain Bob Ossler and Janice Hall Heck. The book relates Chaplain Bob Ossler’s experiences at Ground Zero in the aftermath of the terrorist attacks on … Continue reading