Top Posts & Pages
- ADHD and the Military - My Experience
- Is ADHD a Gift?
- Book Review: ADHD: You've Got My Attention
- Podcast Announcement: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- Book Launch: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- 9-11 Brings Anxiety for Many of Us
- Retained in Second Grade: Undiscovered ADHD
- Have You Given Your Book Feet?
- What Acts of Kindness Can YOU Offer Those Who Mourn?
- A Chaplain Reflects on the Parkland School Shooting on the One-Year Anniversary
- 9-11 Terrorist Attack
- ADHD Best Blogs
- American Tragedies
- attention deficit disorder
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Book Contests
- Book Reviews
- chaplain, September 11
- Daily Post Prompt
- Ground Zero
- Honor Our Veterans
- Memorial Day
- Police Chaplain
- Readers Choice Book Contest
- School shootings
- September 11 2001
- Terrorist Attacks on U.S.
- Triumph Over Terror
Category Archives: Triumph Over Terror
Like all of you, 911 is really tough to reflect on each year. Those of us who worked on site at Ground Zero remember horrible pain, vulnerability, panic, anxiety, depression, and many other feelings that cause us great discomfort. It … Continue reading
by Chaplain Bob Ossler and Janice Hall Heck “Heroes may not be braver than anyone else. They’re just braver five minutes longer.” Ronald Reagan First responders, emergency workers, firefighters, police officers, construction workers search and rescue teams, search and recovery … Continue reading
By Bob Ossler and Janice Hall Heck In memory of those who lost their lives at Ground Zero after the terrorist attacks, and in recognition of the heroes who served there in the search and rescue, search and recovery, clean-up … Continue reading
How does a person with ADD or ADHD end up writing a book? Don’t these children, teens, and adults with ADD/ADHD have difficulty completing projects? Don’t they jump from project to project based on their rapidly changing interests? Aren’t they … Continue reading
Good morning my friends. Let’s face it, life just gets way too busy for all of us. Looking for jobs, taking calls, taking care of family, trying to eat right. There’s always something going on. It never stops. … Continue reading
Multiple award-winning, Triumph Over Terror, by Ground Zero Chaplain and Janice Hall Heck, recounts Ossler’s interactions with heartbroken victims of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Used by permission of Blackside Publishing. Sweeper Man’s Hopeless Task “I must lose myself in action, … Continue reading
by Bob Ossler Chaplain and Janice Hall Heck Three days remain in the Christian Indie Awards Book contest (www.christianpublishers.net/18votes/) Deadline March 31. Will dog stories win first place in this contest? Our book, Triumph Over Terror, has been in two … Continue reading