Top Posts & Pages
- ADHD and the Military - My Experience
- Is ADHD a Gift?
- Book Review: ADHD: You've Got My Attention
- Podcast Announcement: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- Book Launch: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- 9-11 Brings Anxiety for Many of Us
- Retained in Second Grade: Undiscovered ADHD
- Have You Given Your Book Feet?
- What Acts of Kindness Can YOU Offer Those Who Mourn?
- A Chaplain Reflects on the Parkland School Shooting on the One-Year Anniversary
- 9-11 Terrorist Attack
- ADHD Best Blogs
- American Tragedies
- attention deficit disorder
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Book Contests
- Book Reviews
- chaplain, September 11
- Daily Post Prompt
- Ground Zero
- Honor Our Veterans
- Memorial Day
- Police Chaplain
- Readers Choice Book Contest
- School shootings
- September 11 2001
- Terrorist Attacks on U.S.
- Triumph Over Terror
Category Archives: attention deficit disorder
One chapter in my book (8 selections) with Janice Hall Heck, ADHD: You’ve Got My Attention is about my experience in the military. Here’s an excerpt. Military Training: Do As You’re Told! “Five P’s Maxim: Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance” … Continue reading
Reading blogs about #ADHD is eye-opening. You read all the different points of view. And you get a more realistic picture of the wide-ranging diversity among people with ADHD. Many books focus on the strengths of person with ADHD, but … Continue reading
Authors love getting feedback on their books. Thankfully, Amazon provides a platform for giving feedback. Here is a review by a parent of a child with ADHD: #ADHD: You’ve Got My Attention: Strategies for Meeting Life’s Challenges. Thank you, Mary … Continue reading