Top Posts & Pages
- ADHD and the Military - My Experience
- Is ADHD a Gift?
- Book Review: ADHD: You've Got My Attention
- Podcast Announcement: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- Book Launch: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- 9-11 Brings Anxiety for Many of Us
- Retained in Second Grade: Undiscovered ADHD
- Have You Given Your Book Feet?
- What Acts of Kindness Can YOU Offer Those Who Mourn?
- A Chaplain Reflects on the Parkland School Shooting on the One-Year Anniversary
- 9-11 Terrorist Attack
- ADHD Best Blogs
- American Tragedies
- attention deficit disorder
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Book Contests
- Book Reviews
- chaplain, September 11
- Daily Post Prompt
- Ground Zero
- Honor Our Veterans
- Memorial Day
- Police Chaplain
- Readers Choice Book Contest
- School shootings
- September 11 2001
- Terrorist Attacks on U.S.
- Triumph Over Terror
Category Archives: American Tragedies
Like all of you, 911 is really tough to reflect on each year. Those of us who worked on site at Ground Zero remember horrible pain, vulnerability, panic, anxiety, depression, and many other feelings that cause us great discomfort. It … Continue reading
By Chaplain Bob Ossler Valentine’s Day represents romance and love for couples—or lack of—for anxious, lonely singles. However, for parents, family, and friends of the 17 victims (14 students, 3 staff) of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas School shooting in 2018, … Continue reading
by Chaplain Bob Ossler and Janice Hall Heck “Heroes may not be braver than anyone else. They’re just braver five minutes longer.” Ronald Reagan First responders, emergency workers, firefighters, police officers, construction workers search and rescue teams, search and recovery … Continue reading