Top Posts & Pages
- ADHD and the Military - My Experience
- Is ADHD a Gift?
- Book Review: ADHD: You've Got My Attention
- Podcast Announcement: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- Book Launch: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- 9-11 Brings Anxiety for Many of Us
- Retained in Second Grade: Undiscovered ADHD
- Have You Given Your Book Feet?
- What Acts of Kindness Can YOU Offer Those Who Mourn?
- A Chaplain Reflects on the Parkland School Shooting on the One-Year Anniversary
- 9-11 Terrorist Attack
- ADHD Best Blogs
- American Tragedies
- attention deficit disorder
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Book Contests
- Book Reviews
- chaplain, September 11
- Daily Post Prompt
- Ground Zero
- Honor Our Veterans
- Memorial Day
- Police Chaplain
- Readers Choice Book Contest
- School shootings
- September 11 2001
- Terrorist Attacks on U.S.
- Triumph Over Terror
Category Archives: 9-11 Terrorist Attack
Like all of you, 911 is really tough to reflect on each year. Those of us who worked on site at Ground Zero remember horrible pain, vulnerability, panic, anxiety, depression, and many other feelings that cause us great discomfort. It … Continue reading
“Questions swirled in our minds: why did these terrorists do such an evil thing? Where was God? . . . A firefighter who saves lives should not be dead, but he was—his annihilation caused by terrorists who cared nothing about … Continue reading
Read the latest book review from Angelina Assanti in the Southwest Florida Online journal. This Week’s Featured Author – Bob Ossler Chaplain Article by: Angelina Assanti In this week’s edition of “Between the Covers,” we feature the writing team of Bob … Continue reading