Top Posts & Pages
- ADHD and the Military - My Experience
- Is ADHD a Gift?
- Book Review: ADHD: You've Got My Attention
- Podcast Announcement: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- Book Launch: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- 9-11 Brings Anxiety for Many of Us
- Retained in Second Grade: Undiscovered ADHD
- Have You Given Your Book Feet?
- What Acts of Kindness Can YOU Offer Those Who Mourn?
- A Chaplain Reflects on the Parkland School Shooting on the One-Year Anniversary
- 9-11 Terrorist Attack
- ADHD Best Blogs
- American Tragedies
- attention deficit disorder
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Book Contests
- Book Reviews
- chaplain, September 11
- Daily Post Prompt
- Ground Zero
- Honor Our Veterans
- Memorial Day
- Police Chaplain
- Readers Choice Book Contest
- School shootings
- September 11 2001
- Terrorist Attacks on U.S.
- Triumph Over Terror
Author Archives: bobossleryahoocom
One chapter in my book (8 selections) with Janice Hall Heck, ADHD: You’ve Got My Attention is about my experience in the military. Here’s an excerpt. Military Training: Do As You’re Told! “Five P’s Maxim: Prior Planning Prevents Poor Performance” … Continue reading
Reading blogs about #ADHD is eye-opening. You read all the different points of view. And you get a more realistic picture of the wide-ranging diversity among people with ADHD. Many books focus on the strengths of person with ADHD, but … Continue reading
Friday, September 20th, 2019 @ 7:00 pm – 8:00 pm Cumberland County Community Church, Millville, NJ Free Book launch. ADHD: You’ve Got My Attention: Strategies for Meeting Life’s Challenges, by Bob Ossler and Janice Heck, will be released on September … Continue reading
Like all of you, 911 is really tough to reflect on each year. Those of us who worked on site at Ground Zero remember horrible pain, vulnerability, panic, anxiety, depression, and many other feelings that cause us great discomfort. It … Continue reading
By Janice Hall Heck with Chaplain Bob Ossler Who answers the questions that erupt after an incomprehensible tragedy? “Where is God?” “Why me?” Why did this happen?” One answer is chaplains. Chaplains of all faiths serve on the front lines of critical … Continue reading