Top Posts & Pages
- ADHD and the Military - My Experience
- Is ADHD a Gift?
- Book Review: ADHD: You've Got My Attention
- Podcast Announcement: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- Book Launch: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- 9-11 Brings Anxiety for Many of Us
- Retained in Second Grade: Undiscovered ADHD
- Have You Given Your Book Feet?
- What Acts of Kindness Can YOU Offer Those Who Mourn?
- A Chaplain Reflects on the Parkland School Shooting on the One-Year Anniversary
- 9-11 Terrorist Attack
- ADHD Best Blogs
- American Tragedies
- attention deficit disorder
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Book Contests
- Book Reviews
- chaplain, September 11
- Daily Post Prompt
- Ground Zero
- Honor Our Veterans
- Memorial Day
- Police Chaplain
- Readers Choice Book Contest
- School shootings
- September 11 2001
- Terrorist Attacks on U.S.
- Triumph Over Terror
Author Archives: Janice Hall Heck
By Bob Ossler and Janice Hall Heck Once people find out that I talk and write about ADD/ADHD, they want to talk. (ADHD is the official term for this disorder generally associated with children–attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder. ADD, attention deficit disorder, … Continue reading
This morning I read an article on the Internet about a middle school student who received an end-of-year award in front of his classmates. His mother later reported: “He had tears in his eyes. He’s embarrassed because he had to … Continue reading
How does a person with ADD or ADHD end up writing a book? Don’t these children, teens, and adults with ADD/ADHD have difficulty completing projects? Don’t they jump from project to project based on their rapidly changing interests? Aren’t they … Continue reading
Originally posted on The World Is A Book…:
The building itself is 1,368 feettall, the same height as the North Tower that fell during the 9/11 attacks. And if you add the height of its decorative spire, 1 WTC measures 1,776 feet.…
by Bob Ossler and Janice Hall Heck Choosing a title for a book is tricky. Designing the book cover is another matter. Our first book, Triumph Over Terror, has just gotten a new cover. Look at cover 1 and cover 2. … Continue reading
by Bob Ossler Chaplain and Janice Hall Heck Three days remain in the Christian Indie Awards Book contest (www.christianpublishers.net/18votes/) Deadline March 31. Will dog stories win first place in this contest? Our book, Triumph Over Terror, has been in two … Continue reading
What an honor to be pictured with 91-year-old retired Navy Captain John Arens at the Southwest Florida Military Museum and Library in Cape Coral, Florida. Every Tuesday, the SWF Military Museum offers lunch for veterans and family members. Up to 200 attendees enjoy the lunch … Continue reading