Top Posts & Pages
- ADHD and the Military - My Experience
- Is ADHD a Gift?
- Book Review: ADHD: You've Got My Attention
- Podcast Announcement: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- Book Launch: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- 9-11 Brings Anxiety for Many of Us
- Retained in Second Grade: Undiscovered ADHD
- Have You Given Your Book Feet?
- What Acts of Kindness Can YOU Offer Those Who Mourn?
- A Chaplain Reflects on the Parkland School Shooting on the One-Year Anniversary
- 9-11 Terrorist Attack
- ADHD Best Blogs
- American Tragedies
- attention deficit disorder
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Book Contests
- Book Reviews
- chaplain, September 11
- Daily Post Prompt
- Ground Zero
- Honor Our Veterans
- Memorial Day
- Police Chaplain
- Readers Choice Book Contest
- School shootings
- September 11 2001
- Terrorist Attacks on U.S.
- Triumph Over Terror
Author Archives: Janice Hall Heck
For #ReadABookDay, please consider Triumph Over Terror now at a special rate of $3.99 on Kindle. Multi-award winning book, Triumph Over Terror, can be summed up in one word: Powerful. We’ve all send the images of 9/11. Even though they … Continue reading
By Bob Ossler and Janice Hall Heck In memory of those who lost their lives at Ground Zero after the terrorist attacks, and in recognition of the heroes who served there in the search and rescue, search and recovery, clean-up … Continue reading
People with ADD/ADHD often end up with high-energy, fast-action, high-risk jobs. Bob Ossler is no exception. In his life time Bob has been an EMT, a paramedic, a firefighter, and an air-sea rescue diver with the Chicago Fire Department. In … Continue reading
By Bob Ossler and Janice Hall Heck Once people find out that I talk and write about ADD/ADHD, they want to talk. (ADHD is the official term for this disorder generally associated with children–attention deficit/hyperactivity disorder. ADD, attention deficit disorder, … Continue reading