Top Posts & Pages
- ADHD and the Military - My Experience
- Is ADHD a Gift?
- Book Review: ADHD: You've Got My Attention
- Podcast Announcement: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- Book Launch: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- 9-11 Brings Anxiety for Many of Us
- Retained in Second Grade: Undiscovered ADHD
- Have You Given Your Book Feet?
- What Acts of Kindness Can YOU Offer Those Who Mourn?
- A Chaplain Reflects on the Parkland School Shooting on the One-Year Anniversary
- 9-11 Terrorist Attack
- ADHD Best Blogs
- American Tragedies
- attention deficit disorder
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Book Contests
- Book Reviews
- chaplain, September 11
- Daily Post Prompt
- Ground Zero
- Honor Our Veterans
- Memorial Day
- Police Chaplain
- Readers Choice Book Contest
- School shootings
- September 11 2001
- Terrorist Attacks on U.S.
- Triumph Over Terror
Author Archives: Janice Hall Heck
Authors love getting feedback on their books. Thankfully, Amazon provides a platform for giving feedback. Here is a review by a parent of a child with ADHD: #ADHD: You’ve Got My Attention: Strategies for Meeting Life’s Challenges. Thank you, Mary … Continue reading
Originally posted on Marketing Christian Books:
The newspaper article headlines read: Fire chaplain drives 300 miles to leave crosses for Jacksonville victims He’s left crosses at Ground Zero in New York City, in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina, Dallas after…
“Questions swirled in our minds: why did these terrorists do such an evil thing? Where was God? . . . A firefighter who saves lives should not be dead, but he was—his annihilation caused by terrorists who cared nothing about … Continue reading