Top Posts & Pages
- ADHD and the Military - My Experience
- Is ADHD a Gift?
- Book Review: ADHD: You've Got My Attention
- Podcast Announcement: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- Book Launch: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- 9-11 Brings Anxiety for Many of Us
- Retained in Second Grade: Undiscovered ADHD
- Have You Given Your Book Feet?
- What Acts of Kindness Can YOU Offer Those Who Mourn?
- A Chaplain Reflects on the Parkland School Shooting on the One-Year Anniversary
- 9-11 Terrorist Attack
- ADHD Best Blogs
- American Tragedies
- attention deficit disorder
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Book Contests
- Book Reviews
- chaplain, September 11
- Daily Post Prompt
- Ground Zero
- Honor Our Veterans
- Memorial Day
- Police Chaplain
- Readers Choice Book Contest
- School shootings
- September 11 2001
- Terrorist Attacks on U.S.
- Triumph Over Terror
Monthly Archives: September 2018
Working on our book on strategies for harnessing ADHD can be overwhelming. Janice Hall Heck, my collaborator on this book, is a toastmaster for detail, but I love it. I’ve felt overwhelmed in school and life many times in my … Continue reading
Everyone has a story of their memories of 9-11. This is the time of the year to share them. Chaplain Bob Ossler spent 45 days over several months at Ground Zero in NYC after the terrorist attacks on September 11, … Continue reading
For #ReadABookDay, please consider Triumph Over Terror now at a special rate of $3.99 on Kindle. Multi-award winning book, Triumph Over Terror, can be summed up in one word: Powerful. We’ve all send the images of 9/11. Even though they … Continue reading
by Chaplain Bob Ossler and Janice Hall Heck “Heroes may not be braver than anyone else. They’re just braver five minutes longer.” Ronald Reagan First responders, emergency workers, firefighters, police officers, construction workers search and rescue teams, search and recovery … Continue reading