Top Posts & Pages
- ADHD and the Military - My Experience
- Is ADHD a Gift?
- Book Review: ADHD: You've Got My Attention
- Podcast Announcement: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- Book Launch: ADHD: You've Got My Attention!
- 9-11 Brings Anxiety for Many of Us
- Retained in Second Grade: Undiscovered ADHD
- Have You Given Your Book Feet?
- What Acts of Kindness Can YOU Offer Those Who Mourn?
- A Chaplain Reflects on the Parkland School Shooting on the One-Year Anniversary
- 9-11 Terrorist Attack
- ADHD Best Blogs
- American Tragedies
- attention deficit disorder
- attention deficit hyperactivity disorder
- Book Contests
- Book Reviews
- chaplain, September 11
- Daily Post Prompt
- Ground Zero
- Honor Our Veterans
- Memorial Day
- Police Chaplain
- Readers Choice Book Contest
- School shootings
- September 11 2001
- Terrorist Attacks on U.S.
- Triumph Over Terror
Monthly Archives: May 2018
Multiple award-winning, Triumph Over Terror, by Ground Zero Chaplain and Janice Hall Heck, recounts Ossler’s interactions with heartbroken victims of the 9/11 terrorist attacks. Used by permission of Blackside Publishing. Sweeper Man’s Hopeless Task “I must lose myself in action, … Continue reading
Originally posted on The World Is A Book…:
The building itself is 1,368 feettall, the same height as the North Tower that fell during the 9/11 attacks. And if you add the height of its decorative spire, 1 WTC measures 1,776 feet.…
Buried memories of tragedy resurface for many of us each Memorial Day. I flash back to Yarnell, Arizona in 2013 when nineteen Granite Mountain Hotshot Firefighters, ranging in age from 21 to 43, were trapped and killed in a wildfire. … Continue reading